The US VSAC Package (us.nlm.vsac)
This Package is a pre-built version of the VSAC contents.
This package is deprecated and intended to be replaced (work in progress).
- 0.9.0: Fix FHIR dependency in metadata (2022-10-19)
- 0.8.0: Updated release (2022-10-04)
- 0.7.0: Add expansions to package (2022-06-11)
- 0.6.0: Fix stated FHIR version (2022-06-05)
- 0.5.0: Update for new value sets (May 2022) (2022-05-26)
- 0.4.0: update for new value sets (2020-12-01)
- 0.3.0: fix character set issues in ICD-10 for 'Charcôt's' (2.16.840.1.113883.3.666.5.903 and 2.16.840.1.113883.3.666.5.2259) (2020-11-17)
- 0.2.0: Fix canonical URL to http://cts.nlm.nih.gov/fhir/ValueSet/ (2020-09-04)
- 0.1.0: First Publication (2020-08-25)
Maintaining the Package
The content of the package is maintained in the FHIR Packages repository at https://github.com/FHIR/packages/tree/master/packages/us.nlm.vsac